I've had it with the fancy book learnin' already...
While we were able to get in and out of Kitchen Math and Computer Apps inside of two hours, our instructor for Management and Wine Studies keeps us locked down until 11pm. This is not so good. By 10, I'm antsy at best. To make things worse, he has a monotonous baritone, uses Powerpoint for everything, and turns the lights off for much of the class.
We're back at the North Campus, which we agree is not our favorite place. At South Campus, we were the oldest class roaming the halls, lending us a sense of superiority. We also ran rampant around the facility, doing as we pleased. At North Campus, there are a lot more people, students and teachers alike, so we have considerably less time to, say, raid student dining refrigerators.
Thankfully, this is the final stretch of non-cooking classes we'll have for some time. Three weeks from now we get into the cuisine classes, Euro, American and Asian. I am suffering some serious withdrawals, so grinding this out will be a chore.
Perhaps over the next few weeks I'll unload some wine knowledge here, but at this point I'm barely interested in it. I know, I know. I have to learn this stuff in order to be a well-rounded chef, but I just want back on a line, burning my hands.